Are you a digital agency looking for some help with creating and managing WordPress websites?
If so, I can help you.
I currently work with a number of local digital agencies who call on me as and when required. Many of them are small agencies who do not have the need for a permanent WordPress developer which is where I come in. There are also some who have in-house junior WordPress developers who contact me when they need help with a particular feature. Or simply as holiday cover when their in-house developer is on leave and projects just can’t wait.
I offer a number of services, such as:
- Consultation on the client specifications to make sure the project is feasible within the available budget and timeframe.
- Creating a bespoke theme from a web design (or HTML provided) in a way so the management of the website is intuitive and user-friendly for the client, empowering them to make day to day content changes (this is the whole point of WordPress after all!).
- Ongoing support such as bug fixes or feature additions.
- Training on efficient ways to use WordPress or adapting the backend to better fit the clients’ needs.
- Plugin development to add a new function of override the functionality on a ready-made theme.
- Speed optimisation
- Website migration to a new server
Why use a freelancer / white label service?
Using a freelancer can offer great flexibility. I can be available as and when you need me, keeping costs down.
I have a broad range of skills when working with WordPress due to working with clients who use WordPress in very different ways. This really helps me keep my skills up to date and exposes me to better ways of working so am continually improving myself.
Over the years I have built up a number of premium tools in my tool belt, so you don’t have to worry about subscribing to numerous services as I already have everything required to get the job done efficiently.
Despite being a freelancer, I like to become a part of the team as it makes communication a lot easier and reduces friction that may cause mistakes to be made and delay a project.
See what they’re saying.
I pride myself making sure the client is happy with my work, here is what past and present clients have to say about my work!
Amit is a true professional and one of the best web programmers I have worked with. He helped me for many years when I was running my own web development business.
DavidC.E.O VR Education Holdings PLC
Excellent! Continue to use as very reliable, very honest and excellent skills! Highly recommendable!
Amit’s work is excellent! He explains everything to me clearly and he is flexible and very responsive to my immediate need for technical help. I enjoy working with him and appreciate his expertise and attention to detail.
If it sounds like I could be a good fit for your agency, get in touch using the form below so we can have a chat.